The Columbine Design blog was created to provide helpful resources for homeowners. Give and receive inspiration from fellow community members by telling us about your landscaping project. Your project deserves its 15 minutes of fame!
The “Your Projects” portion of the website has been created just for you, readers, clients and friends of Columbine Design. Submit your landscaping projects including gardening, hardscapes and more. When submitting your project, provide us with some behind-the-scenes information:
- What function does your space serve?
- What are some challenges that you faced? How did you overcome them?
- How long did your project take?
- What served as your inspiration for the design?
- Note materials used, especially if you re-purposed items (such as chimney flues for table legs).
- Differentiate between existing design features and your new additions.
- Include before and after images of the finished product. Ideally, provide pictures of the process.
Bundle your brief project summary together with your photos and submit it to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Image by Derek Bradley